MotoGP VIP Village 2015! Book at Suitepass.com
Once again, MotoGP is returning to Austin, April 10-12, 2015! We have access to MotoGP VIP Village™, the suite next to the Circuit of the Americas podium, which includes indoor and outdoor race viewing, breakfast, lunch, dinner, cocktails, paddock access, and a lot more!
MotoGP VIP Village™
LOCATION and VENUE
PIT BUILDING / SUITES: Located on the first floor of the Pit Building, the MotoGP VIP Village™ offers our guests a privileged view of the Start/Finish line, Pit Lane and Paddock area. A private grandstand is provided for all our guests with direct access from the suite.
INCLUDED SERVICES with ALL VIP PACKAGES
ACCESS TO THE BEST FACILITIES IN THE CIRCUIT
- One parking place for every four guests
- Shuttle from the car park to the MotoGP VIP Village™ entrance
- Comfortable seating allocated per person with elegant furniture and decoration
- Live race coverage on TV screens
- Air conditioning
- Exclusive private Grandstand adjacent to the suite
Finest gourmet experience:
A FULL DAY CATERING SERVICE
- Buffet breakfast served on Saturday (9.00-11.00am) and Sunday (8.30-10.30am)
- Gourmet Lunch on Saturday and Sunday (12.30pm-2.30pm)
- Afternoon Petit Fours
- All day Complimentary Cocktail & Coffee Bar on Saturday and Sunday
An exclusive VIP Experience:
ENTERTAINMENT IS PART OF THE DAY
- Pit Lane Walk on Saturday and Sunday at scheduled times
- Free access to the Paddock with MotoGP VIP Village™ Pass
- Win! – VIP Raffle Prizes (Pit Wall Experience) (This service is only available for MotoGP Lounge Guests)
- Official Programme on Sunday
THE MOST EXCLUSIVE LOCATION AT EVERY GRAND PRIX
Set always in the most exclusive location of the circuit, the Corporate Hospitality facilities are perfect for hosting your own clients or for treating someone special to an unforgettable experience. Taking care of every detail, the specially designed services for every Grand Prix greet visitors to the MotoGP VIP Village™ with the most comfortable surroundings, the finest catering and the most exclusive location. Groups with a minimum of 10 people can make use of a corporate table, displaying the logo of the company or organization. Groups with fewer than 10 people can share a table with other guests.
EFFECTIVE BUSINESS VENUE
Whether your requirements are for a corporate or private event, large or small, the MotoGP VIP Village™
can accommodate specific requests to tailor a package that meets your needs perfectly. Brands can capitalize on this compelling money-can’t-buy experience to build client relationships, strengthen local presence and demonstrate relevance in key markets.
Prices include all taxes and fees. Options for shared hospitality area for individuals (MotoGP Lounge), corporate table (for groups of 10 or more), or exclusive Corporate hospitality area for groups of 60 or more.